Things you might like to know
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Meet our Max
I made this slideshow when I was feeling low today and missing my baby. It’s for those of you who did not get to meet Max, but who would have liked to if he’d only stayed with us for longer. I want to share the beauty and magnificence of my son with you all so you can see how very lucky we were to have him. There is both joy and sorrow in every image - a combination of emotions more powerful than any I’ve ever experienced. We played the music you hear at his funeral service. I’d love you all to watch it and remember him in a quiet moment sometimes.
Labels:
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.