Here is a very beautiful video, lovingly prepared by my friend Bek. It's the result of our trip to the gardens on the weekend that I mentioned in a
previous post. I was sobbing my heart out within 10 seconds of it starting. It captures so much of who we are - those things I had no idea were obvious to an observer. The white rose is Max's flower, from a special plant I was given in his honour by my friends at CSIRO. It sounds weird to say this, but in looking at these images I really feel that Max was there. He's all through them, and not just in the ones where his flower or photo features. I see him in us and the way we look at each other. In capturing this Bek has given us the most precious, healing gift. I don't know how I can ever thank her or tell her how very much these photos mean.
Please share this wonderful summer Sunday afternoon with us:
Janelle,Leslie & Max from Rebekah Jewell on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.