Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What Max might have been like...

What Max might have been like...

I’m not an avid believer in horoscopes, but I must admit I was pleased to discover that I was pregnant with a Pisces child - a fellow water sign who I hoped would be sensitive and creative like me. If Max had lived, though, he would have been a Sagittarian in the end and probably driven his quiet father and I mad with his youthful, extroverted ways (if this website is anything to go by). I know it sounds silly to attach to him a personality based on something as trifling as astrology, but it has dawned on me that those imaginings are all I will ever know of my child, and so I keep looking for things like this to tell me what he might have been like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...