Monday, February 6, 2012

More beautiful memories from our afternoon at the park

Here are some more photos from my special Sunday summer afternoon in the park with Leslie, Anika and Sasha. I'm sure you'll agree that Bek from Little Red Photography has once again captured some beautiful images of me and my girls. This one, especially, is so dear to my heart:


It's one of the photos we took of Sasha with some of Max's special things. This is his little bunny that his Nanna bought for him. She gave bunny the biggest cuddle, and as you can see, lots of love. I will treasure this one forever, that's for sure. 

Here are a couple more photos from the day, and I think there'll be many more to come, which I'll post in due course!

My big, grown-up girl.
The three of us together again.

Thanks again, Bek, for everything. We are so lucky to know you and to count you as a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...