Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A letter to the baby she never got to meet

Mia Freedman writes beautifully to her daughter on MamaMia this week. Her little girl would be turning twelve years old had she not died mid-way through her mother's pregnancy.


I can't imagine what it will be like to have had so much time pass; for life to have changed and gone on in so many other ways. I will bookmark this as I'm sure I will benefit in new ways from reading it at times in the future. Get your tissues ready and go read her letter. I have not read Mia's books but I'm feeling more and more like doing so, so I think I'll try to get my hands on them this week. However, Leslie is also hassling me to hurry up and read The Hunger Games so we can go and see the film, so poor Mia's books might have to wait a week or so because I steadfastly refuse to see the film before reading the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...