Friday, December 21, 2012

Hope project

My mum has been busily conducting her own little 'hope' project over the last few weeks. She's a very talented seamstress, crafter and general clever-dick, and she has been knitting the most gorgeous outfits for our little baby as a way of holding onto hope that she will arrive safely enough to wear them. When you're too petrified to hope for yourself it is so nice when others are able to take over and do the hoping on your behalf. I know a lot of people are hoping for us right now. If you are one of them, can I just say that we are so grateful.

These little clothes are too adorable not to post bragging photos of, so here are some pictures of what we hope to be able to dress our little daughter in when she arrives.









2 comments:

  1. Oh they are absolutely beautiful. Your mum is very clever. There is something so special about knitted baby clothes. All wrapped up in love and care and things made with love and care too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am hoping for you too. I know there is love and hope stitched into each and every inch of those clothes. Sending love and looking forward to seeing your baby in them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...