
On 24 November 2011, at 11.17pm, I gave birth to the most perfect baby boy, Maxwell Alexander. My darling son, who I’d nurtured inside me for 23 weeks, would, however, not be mine to keep. He died in the arms of his mummy and daddy just a few hours later, having known only love, adoration and affection in his short, but significant life. His mummy, daddy, his Aunty Kate, and two amazing midwives from the Royal Women’s Hospital, were there to witness his arrival in the world on what started out as an ordinary Thursday. They, as well as all who hear Max’s story, will ensure that the memory of his life, lived bravely, will always be remembered.
Max weighed 682 grams and was 32cm long, and as you can see, we could not but marvel at his incredible beauty; his perfect grace.
Oh your beautiful boy. Certainly, incredible beauty and perfect grace. That is what I see.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing Maxwell Alexander's photograph with us here. I'm so sorry that he isn't in your arms.