Kitty and Peppy have been spending a lot of time practicing their intimidating martial arts moves on each other. Kitty adds some kind of judo-speak to his routines, as you will see in this video, but we can't quite figure out if he is saying 'I am going to kill you!' or 'please don't hurt me!' What do you think?
Peppy used to be quite gentle with his little brother when they were playing, but since Kitty has gotten much bigger Peppy has been roughing and tumbling with him with increasing gusto. There's no making allowances for Sebastian's kitten-ness any longer. He's definitely a big boy now!
Having Sebastian around the house is one part exhilarating and one part exasperating. I was trying to count some coins this morning that I'd fundraised by selling chocolates for the Teddy Love Club, and every time I made a carefully-counted pile he came along with his cute kitten paw and knocked them all over. I was so crabby at him. But then, when I was sitting on the couch and having a little cry about how much I missed Max today, he came right up close to my face, as is his custom, and licked away the tears that were falling down my face. I couldn't believe it. He is such a special little cat.
As I sit rugged up on the couch on this freezing cold day, head spinning with so many thoughts and plans and questions, Kitty and Pepper are snuggled up beside me on the pile of blankets we're all sharing, and making me feel like I'm surrounded by the best company in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts or feelings, big or small, with me here.